domenica 15 febbraio 2009

Letter To Dana - Sonata Arctica


Dana, my darling, I'm writing to you. Cause your father passed away, it was a beautiful day And I don't want to bother You anymore, I used to hope you'd come back But not anymore Dana.
My eyes might have betrayed me, but I have seen Your picture on the cover of a filthy magazine And I think my heart just cannot handle that Dana, my darling, would be so bad.
Dana my darling I'm writing to you Your mother passed away it was a really rainy day And I didn't mean to bother you anymore Your mother wished: Come visit your faters grave, Dana
Your father disowned you because you have sinned But he did forgive you in condition he was in And I you won't do those things anymore Dana My darling I'm waiting for
Dana O'Hara oh, Dana my dear, How I wish that my Dana was here Little Dana O'Hara decided one day to travel away, faraway
No, you can't surprise me anymore I have seen it all before But it seems I cannot let you go Anyhow, Dana, Dana, Dana, Dana
And I think that I told you, I'd wait for you forever Now I know someone else's holding you, so, for the first time in my life - I must lie Lie's a sin, mess that I am in, Love is not the thing I feel know I promise you: I won't write again 'til the sun sets behind your grave
Dana, oh, Dana I'm writing to you, I heard you passed away it was a beautiful day I'm old and I feel time will come for me, my diarys pages are full of thee
Dana O'Hara oh, Dana my dear, How I wish that my Dana was here Little Dana O'Hara decided one day to travel away, faraway

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

| Top ↑ |